STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 150mm/6in.
The robust STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 150mm/6”incorporates a bi-material handle that delivers impressive grip and control, plus excellent comfort in repetitive or strenuous applications. The parallel jaws are placed at a 15° angle to ensure a firm grip and best possible reach. The clear metric and imperial scales afford a high level of accuracy, while the built-in hanging hole permits the tool to be tethered on a lanyard, as required. A protective phosphate finish provides extensive product life.
- BI-MATERIAL GRIP: Guaranteed comfort of use and ultimate control
- METRIC/INCH SCALES: Maximizing the tightening applications
- APPLICATIONS: Use for construction, plumbing, automotive & home uses
- HANGING HOLE: Allowing to hang or secure the tool with a lanyard
- AVAILABLE IN 4 DIFFERENT LENGHTS: 300mm 12in., 250mm 10in., 200mm 8in. and 150mm 6in. with a maximum jaw width of 32mm
|SKU||Product Name||Number of Pieces||Product Weight||Head Width||Purchase|
|0-90-950||STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 300mm/12in.||1||0.708 Kg|
|0-90-949||STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 250mm/10in.||1||0.473 Kg|
|0-90-947||STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 150mm/6in.||1||0.168 Kg|
|0-90-948||STANLEY® Bi-Material Adjustable Wrench 200mm/8in.||1||0.29 Kg|